PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Well...




Hello Baby.


Big brother so in love. 

























Sorry for the radio silence. The first trimester got me good this time. It's true what they say, every pregnancy is so different.  We are beyond excited and Jackson is on cloud 9 as this whole baby idea was his. Smitten would be an understatement. Hopefully, now that I am feeling more human I will be updating through our crazy fall.

I'm closer to 15w now but, these are the belly pictures so far. Just so I have them somewhere. Here we go again!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

so so so excited for you! congrats!

donna said...

Yay! Now, let the weekly update posts roll in. So happy for y'all.

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Freddie told me a couple of weeks ago, and ever since I have been (im)patiently waiting for a post about it. I can only imagine how excited Jackson is to know that he's soon going to be a big brother. :) Hope all goes well for you!

Cisilia "cc" said...

My sweet Ra, you are without a doubt a wonderful mommy and wife!! Your little family is so full of love for one another and others. It has been a joy with endless pleasure and love to be a part of your family and watch you 3 do what you do best. Enjoy every minute of every day!!! I love you and am so proud of the woman you are!! Mom AKA Grandma CC

Nana said...

....wow!!! I was so so so excited the night ya'll called beyond words..and not saying anything has really been tough...but the picture announcement is perfect...so proud of you all and Ra I hope and pray ----I would want nothing more for you than to have a wonderful--wonderful enjoyable next few months and hope and pray for you and the new lil' one every day.....Jackson will be such an awesome big brother and you and B are already exceptional parents...we love you all...grnpa and nana

Missie said...

Ra and B I am so excited for you guys. I know you said the due date is in March, is it close to the 19th, could there be a Joseph or possible a Josephine in the making? We love you an cannot wait until we are able to meet the new addition.

Pam said...

eeeppppp!!!! <3

Yes please, let the weekly updates fall into place this fall. Movies.

Allison said...

I adore your announcement!