PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Sash! and the winner is...

Happy 22nd Birthday to my baby sister! 
We love you so so much. 

{Last B-day in Portugal}

{With one of her besties Naner-grace}

Seriously, how gorgeous is she? 
Love you so much Sashbash. 

.................................................................................................................................................

and the winner is...
How many times does the #1 win?
I don't think I have ever seen this. 

Kelly!
 I will be emailing you for your address! 
Hope everyone had a great first day of fall.
Here are the goodies headed your way!
Fun scarf, halloween bag, a few of my 
favorite fall candles, and some candy! 
Hope you enjoy lady! 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Super excited!!! My first give away win!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Thanks Tamara!

Cisilia "cc" said...

Our precious girl's birthday what a celebration. I cooked and baked all for Sash sure love that Bobby is our chef. Beautiful scarf on the giveaway :)

SashaLenz said...

it was a great birthday. thanks you all for making it so special! love you guys.