PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photobooth fun!

Daddy plays golf on tuesdays so tuesday nights, Jack and I have date night. Tonight was turkey sandwiches with applesauce and banana bites cut up classy style. 
We sat at the big table {kitchen table} and used 
silverware for our nana's. After we ate we settled on the
couch for one of our favorite past times. Photobooth. 
After we took these Jack turned to me and said 
"This was a good date huh?" 
I die. Love my 3 year old.

Enjoy our date night pictures.


Daddy came home and got in on the action.


I'm not sure why the touching of his tongue was so funny.
 It popped up a few times.

Oh, the faces of Jack. 






Jack and Mommy through the years. :)


Happy Wednesday Lovies. 


I took some gender revel pictures for Nanny and Chris tonight. Can't wait for them to spill the beans. :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

I am literally cracking up looking at these... touching his tongue? LOL!

Kim said...

Daddy golfs on Wednesday at our house, I know what I will entertain the little miss with tonight :)

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

LOL! Those are great.