PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

Songs we can't get enough of...

You should see the moves my almost 3 year old has. 
{Sob, six more weeks with a two year old}
Boy can boogie! I must admit he got his classic 80's ducky dance moves from his momma. What can I say. 
Here are a few songs lately we just can't get enough of.


Now this song for some reason makes me think of New Orleans. 




Can't explain it, just does.
So that makes me think of this guy. 
We love to slow dance just as much a boogie.





Then this song makes me think of this song...





and dancing with this guy.


Isn't music funny. How one song leads to another. 
Good times.


What songs are you dancing to lately?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am still dancing to Better than Ezra. But I love some Moon River.