PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 2, 2011

Pinterest Love {part2}

These are a few of my favorite things.
Well, that I have pinned lately at least. 

I am loving this light fixture. 
It reminds me of Mardi Gras beads. 
                                                                Source: mylittleapartment.blogspot.com on Pinterest


You guys already know I adore Adele.
Seriously, she is witty and has killer pipes.
I do believe I would love to go to dinner with her sometime.
                                                                                      Source: None  on Pinterest



LOVE!
                                                                    Source: michelleums.tumblr.com  on Pinterest




I have had my mind on a locket for a bit.
I am digging the sand one.
{wink, wink}
                                                                                Source: beklina.com on Pinterest



Someone has a third birthday coming up.
I keep going back and forth with a theme.
This is super cute!
                                                                    Source: lilygnew.blogspot.com  on Pinterest



I am so in love with EmersonMade.
This shirt is at the top of my list.
Mother's Day is coming up.
{cough in a L, cough}
                                                                     Source: emersonmade.com  on Pinterest


Ha! So very true but, I am still addicted.
Did you know the app is coming out soon.
                                                                                   Source: None  on Pinterest



Happy Tuesday.











1 comment:

thais said...

great picks. I am also addicted to pinterest lately ;) how can I find you there?
wishing you a wonderful mother's day!