PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday.

 Hehehe.

Happy Friday! 
I am so excited about this weekend and can't wait 
until next week when I can share why!
You get some eye candy today via my Pinterest.


Love this.
                                                                      Source: makingitlovely.com via Tamara on Pinterest


Saw this frame and fell in love...
                                                              Source: madebygirl.blogspot.com via Tamara on Pinterest


So I made one last week.
 It's the lyrics from At Last. I walked down the aisle to this song.
It is still just as true today as it was then.
I used an old frame, paint, and a sharpie. All things I had.
I love free crafts.
I hate competition. It makes me so uncomfortable.
 I want to do my best and my life is full enough
 not to have to be right/win.
Thanks Sum for talking me off the ledge. {muah} 
People should only compete with themselves not the ones they love

                                                                             Source: ffffound.com via Tamara on Pinterest


Birthday Tattoo placement???

                                                                                 Source: vi.sualize.us via Tamara on Pinterest


I think I need this pedicure...
where can I find a polish like this? 
Any ideas?
                                                                     Source: thewanderingartist.tumblr.com via Tamara on Pinterest


We are heading to a Easter Egg hunt Sunday. 
I am making these to take.
                                                                         Source: nofussfabulous.com via Tamara on Pinterest


I absolutely love this.
                                                                      Source: pitchinwoo.tumblr.com via Tamara on Pinterest


Another inspiration photo I loved .
The living room is almost done. 
About a week or so left and I will share.
                                                                           Source: ideastosteal.com via Tamara on Pinterest


So we went to Ikea picked up the ledge and added it in the space. 
I love the way it came out.
Have a great weekend. :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some fab finds my friend!

And that polish? Die. Is that real?

Kelley said...

Love love love! I may have to copy your frame with "At Last". We danced that as our 1st dance at our wedding. I dreamed of that moment since I heard the song when I was a little girl. And yes, if you find that polish - take us all! I love the sparkle! Have a wonderful weekend!

Amanda said...

You are so creative and crafty! So jealous!