PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Even though I've been there for a while, I smile.

A song to make you smile. 
It came on the radio today and well, I had to smile.



***************************************************************************

Our Summer and Mr. B are in the process of adopting a little one 
and as you know this process can be quite expensive.
 Klaw came up with this great print in honor of Summer's Daddy Butch
 and all proceeds, 100% will go towards bringing Baby B home.
How sweet is this print?!

I love this couple so much. 
Even if you can't get the print send some love and prayers their way.


*******************************************************************


On another note.  
I asked you all to remember Brandi in our prayers yesterday. 
Tonight her best friend and husband went to heaven.
 I only know him through Brandi and I can tell you he was one hell of a guy.
 Please keep this family in your prayers. We are sending hugs and love your way girl. 
You can visit her blog here. She is simply amazing. I am lucky to e-know her. 




2 comments:

Summer Athena said...

i adore you and miss our chats. like a lot.

Paige said...

I will be praying for your adoption. What an exciting process. I hope you will blog lots about it. ;)