PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

I have to admit. Surrounded by medicine, kleenex, tylenol, motrin, and thermometers for the past two weeks has not exactly put us in the holiday spirit. I love to be on the go. I love the hustle and bustle of the crowds. I love the noise and smells of being out this time of year.
The whole thing. This year we missed all of that. We had two weeks in the house. 
Playing with toys, watching way to much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 
Taking our medicines on time and naps. We did lots of naps. 

We are finally coming out of our fog and I have to say. I liked it more than I thought I would.
 Without trying I think the flu gave us something we would have missed. 
Good ol fashion time at home. I have to admit I am kinda glad. Don't get me wrong. Next time I would like to learn this lesson minus the flu thnkyouverymuch but, 
there is nothing better than time with my guys.
Family and friends have brought care packages and helped clean. We are so blessed to have them. 
Even to the point of catching the flu themselves. :( Sorry mom!
{she is feeling better too thank goodness}

So here we are Christmas Eve Eve and I can say. I feel it. Just today.
It feels like Christmas Eve Eve. I am excited.
I can not wait for the big guy to bring Jackson his kitchen.
He is going to freak out! 

Presents are wrapped. Cookies have been made. 
Birthday presents are in the making.
{mom's is the 29th.}
Oh and the birthday presents are good! Eeeppp.

I am ready and excited. I am thankful and Oh so blessed.
In the midst of the flu and bronchitis. 
We are here. Ready to experience this Christmas through the magical eye's of our baby boy.
Who's half birthday is Christmas day. 
It's going to be grand. 

Hope you all are having a great week. Enjoy the holiday.
Merry Christmas Guys!

From my family to yours.
xoxo ra


No comments: