PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our conversations

Jackson:
"bye mommy, see you later."

:Me
"where you going baby?"

Jackson:
"I'm going to see Brabes {the Braves, he is holding a baseball and sable}

Me:
"The Braves? Baby the Braves are taking a nap"
This is my mommy out for visiting anything crazy, if he says he wants to go see Handy Manny he is also always sleeping. 

Jackson:
"Ok mommy, then I go see Who Dat. Where is my football?"

Gotta love that boys way of thinking.
Happy Tuesday
xoxo ra

4 comments:

Pam said...

You have the best job in the world... I should work for Jackson. :) Super cute. movies.

bananas. said...

your boy knows his sports! i love it!!!

Alicia said...

so cute! i love a boy who knows his teams!! even if they are nola fans..lol...i won't let my love for the colts come between us :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I just want to eat him up. he's soooo cute!!!!