PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 3, 2010

The day we went to the zoo and didn't know a Tiger Rattlesnake Escaped.

Yes, you read that right.
Blissfully unaware that a poisonous rattlesnake had escaped {how the heck does that happen}
from quarantine. One of my girlfriends and I took the boys to the zoo. 
{he was later found on the porch of an abandoned home pummeled to death with a board.
Poor snake-e-poo but, I might have done that same thing if I had found him. Just being honest}
Thank Goodness no children were bitten while he had his little 2 day tour of Grant Park.

Anyhow. The weather was wonderful and we had a great time with Kai and Miss Monike. 






Yes, we let them run through the bamboo.



They got their panda stamps.
That Jackson was so interested in. 
He has been pointing to his hand asking me where his pandas went even a week later.
and we finished the day off at the playground.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. 
We shall be busy busy with birthday parties and cookouts galore.

xoxo ra

4 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my goodness I would have done exactly that with NO apologies! Crazy!

Ashley Sisk said...

I think I'd be glad I didn't know...he looks like he's having such a good time.

Unknown said...

He is too presh for words! I just adore that little face :)

Val said...

It's a good thing you did not know. Yowza. What great pics. Great memories!!