PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 14, 2010

It's on the list...


I can not wait to make them all happen.
It's going to be a great summer.

Since I haven't given the grandma's a Jackson fix 
on the blog in my last two posts.
A night time random...


Nothing in the world is sweeter than a bundle bundle after a bath. 
That sweet pink baby lotion smell and the last few minutes of play time he gets in before bed. 
Then the moment he says "mommy, daddy. I want sable and read brown bear."

The best nights are spent just like that.

xoxo. ra

4 comments:

Alicia said...

i love the list! i miss catching fireflies as a kid...we don't get those out here in cali. have fun working on the list, i can't wait to read about it! and i totally afree with you, after bath snuggle time is the best :)

Pam said...

I love it! You got some great things on there that I hadn't even thought of. Mine is gonna publish today too! :)

Nana said...

.....that is it...love it,,,,love ya'll

Amo said...

Ah,that is a great list! My sister and I used to catch fireflies. We had so much fun doing it! And banana bread is a great idea! I make it all the time. Adding a 1/2 cup of strawberries or some other fruit to the batter is really good with the bananas!