PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One More Sleep

I am a fan. 
Let's see...


If you like Glee your a Gleek.
 So if you have watched every episode of SATC at least 20 times 
and even still watch it on TBS what does that make you?

I'm not sure what you would call it but,
Hello Lova.

I mean that song...




Seriously how funny was this episode?
Oh and remember this?
I watched this episode last night.
When you get tired, you take a NAPA. You don't move to NAPA!

How about one of my favorite  SATC quotes ever!
all pictures from we <3 it


Tomorrow night this group of ladies.


and this Special Lady 
{who I have watched and laughed and danced salsa to 
the opening song with for years}
Yep. I watch it with my momma!


Will be getting all dolled up and going to see the new movie at 10pm.
A GNO and SATC night will be a fun and a much needed time for all!


xoxo

2 comments:

Pam said...

eeeeppp. Cute post. So excited! :)

Nishant said...

this is cute post.
PPC Advertising India