PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Word-filled Wednesday

 I have never done anything like this but, thought it might be fun... 
Happy Wed. and a little eye candy at the end. 

a. area code: There are a bunch in the ATL but, mine is {770}

b. bed size: King. We got to upgrade in the last 6 months and it is HEAVEN

c. chore you hate: Umm, I hate to clean bathrooms but, luckily hubby takes that chore. I have a great hubby.

d. dog's name: Sable! She is part Pug, part Cocker Spaniel ... Precious. She lives at my parents. I really/really want a dog for jackson {cough,cough daddy} I saw an all black YorkiPo tonight. I am in love.

e. essential "start of the day" item: not so much an item more just a "BIG STRETCH" Ha ! Me and Bub's have one every am before we get out of bed. I'm not a coffee momma at all. 

f. favorite color: In life and clothes GREY. I love love love all things Grey I think it is romantic. 

g. gold or silver: i like both!

h. height: 5'3" and I am in flip flop 365 days a year so I am short. 
i. instruments you play: umm, I can sing a mean Dora intro. :)

j. job:  mommy. It's the best job I have ever had. I am also an Aesthitician {skin care professional} Although it has been a few years since I have been in a spa I do love all things make-up and skin care. 

k. kids: Jackson and the Honorary my Miss Marbear. 

l. living arrangements: The Yellow House in the culdesac 


m. mom's name: Cisilia {your breaking my heart... She even has a song}

n. nickname: Ra 

o. overnight hospital stay: When I had Jackson.

p. pet peeve:  being lied to, lateness, rude drivers, bad tippers. 

q. quote from movie: "Well color me happy there's a sofa for two" 

r. righty or lefty: righty.

s. siblings: two - a brother (27 years old) and a sister (20 years old).  

t. time you wake up: 9:00am or some day's 10:00am . Don't judge me and Bub's are just late sleepers.

u. underwear: yes, please.

v. vegetables you dislike: Onions bleh

w. ways or reasons you are late:  I am usually not but, when I am it's normally traffic or a last minute diaper change

x. x-rays: I am sure I have had one but, I can't think of it.

y. yummy food you make: All things baking and I make a mean lasagna 

z. zoo animals you like: Elephants, Panda's, and Monkey's


Well Ta-Da that's a little lot about me. 
If you made it through you deserve an award.

Eye Candy as promised...




     



4 comments:

Pam said...

Super cute post. ;) Lovies.

sugar said...

Great post. I am also an aesthetician who hasn't done it in a while. The kids are dolls!

Amo said...

I am jealous of how late your son sleeps in! Mine always wakes up around 7:15 or 7:30 am, which isn't too bad, but I'd prefer 9 or 10! Loved your list!

Nana said...

...clever thoughts and pictures are great!