PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday I'm in Love



The It's Friday, I'm In Love Series



I am linking over to my girl Summer's Friday love series.
So here are some things I am in love with this week.

* The way Jackson is saying things with a french accent lately.
Sable his puppy he calls "Say-bull"
It is the most adorable thing ever!

* Cran-cherry 


+ 
Perrier
.
I gave up soda, and I am a huge Dr. Pepper girl. 
It was sad at first but, now I am in love with my new refreshing drink.

*  The fact that we get to go pick up our girl from school tomorrow and hang out all weekend.
We love when it is "Marah weekend".
Jackson literally giggles all the way home from getting her.

There will be lot's of coloring and we get to go see her Softball game!

* Things like this that make me smile.
{we heart it}


Hope you have a wonderful Weekend.

1 comment:

Summer Athena said...

ra! i love your list and french? that is precious and very cajun of him. lol.

he really is the most precious thing in the world. gosh, those eyes.