PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello Lovies.

UPDATE: Shameless mommy plug!
 Please click the link and vote for Jackson...
You guys are the best...
VOTE HERE

That was a much needed week long break. We got back from NOLA and life just hasn't stopped so while I have 10 bajillion things to get down in the blog. I have had zero time to stop. 

Tonight is just a quick wave and smile. The good stuff will start tomorrow.

I am going to be that annoying friend that sits you down and shows you 
her 5000 pictures slideshow style of the vaca. 
You can't wait, I can tell already.
So stay tuned lovies. I have muchas wonderful things to tell you about.

 2 fun things before I go.

1. {and a huge post to come on this after the vaca pics}

Jackson is walking. I mean like taking 12-15 steps at a time.
I am so excited!

2. A list of things that I am loving right now...

a. Coke in my Turvis with crushed ice
(I pph these cups)


b. Milano Cookies...

c. The Winter Olympics 

d. walking Jackson

Yayy so check back tomorrow I have a lot to share.



1 comment:

Auntie Yinsee (Lyndsey) said...

YAY! can't wait to see the pics and read more updates :) Go Jackson...Auntie Yinsee is SO VERY proud of you! love y'all muches! see you in a few days!