PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Icky's

We got em.

Ear Infection ... Check
Stomach Flu ... Check
PINK EYE ... Check



Poor Jackson. 
When they say it happens in three's they weren't kidding.

and today I woke up feeling like I got hit by a mac truck. 
{who takes care of mommy when mommy gets sick?}


Thank God for Daddy. 
He came home from work today to baby us both!

Say a prayer for Bub's. 
My little man is needing mucho cuddles right now.

Be Back later this week 
::fingers crossed::

2 comments:

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Feel better soon!!!

Summer Athena said...

feel better, my lovey!

if i could i want make you some gumbo. do you like chicken and sausage or seafood?

once i ordered gumbo up here and they had SALMON in it. BARF!

sending my love to the little BUBS.