PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 11, 2010

I love T.V.

 Is anyone else excited about the upcoming premiers of some great t.v. shows?

::raises hand waving::
me.me.me

It's kind of odd how much I enjoy some of these shows.
 Here are my favorites that are about to start.
DH chimes in on what he thinks too.


Castle

{via Google Image}
Honestly, I love to read. Like serveral books a week, most weeks.
So the idea of a murder writer who is following around a sassy detective.
Love... Their chemisty is so cute and this show makes me laugh.
DH doesn't love this one, he says it's cheesy.


The Forgotten

{via Google Images}
 K. Umm the second I heard this guy was on the show my interst was peaked. I have always loved me some Christian Slayter. Yummy. It's a show about a group of people who are not in the police but, help solve Johna nd Jane Doe murder cases. That's a really bad sell on this one but, trust me. It's good.
DH says this one is good.




Grey's

{via Google Images}
Can't buy me love...
Need I say more.
Grey's and I are on a first name basis because we have known each other from the start.
I will say last season started off kind of.. Blah but, they redeemed themselves and I will be watching this Thursday.
DH says. He will admit he watched the first couple of season's but, it got Old. 
I think he doesn't watch because he likes ESPN sports center better.




Private Practice

{via Google Images}


This one is a spin off from Grey's. I honestly like this show maybe even a little better than Grey's now. Shh, don't tell G I said that. I like the cast the story line. It's good stuff.
DH is asleep when this one comes on so he has no comment 




American Idol


{via Google Images}
I have a MAJOR little tiny girl crush on this lady so I am excited to watch this season.
We do dinner at my parents house every Tuesday and this is a family show for us.
 We watch, laugh and argue about who is the best. Can't wait to see what she brings to the mix.
DH really likes this show "it's entertaining and funny".




So there you have it. 
My confession of the week, we love night time t.v. 
What is your favorite show?


Did anyone else notice my shows have some hotties in them.
Any t.v. crushes you want to admit too?





4 comments:

Pam said...

mmmmmmmmmm.... mcdreamy. :)

Watched BIG LOVE last night, ah-maz-ing! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love Castle. It is a great show! Your signature looks great! I created mine in photoshop.

deline doodles said...

Oh yummy I can't wait for Thursday to get here for Grey's and Private Practice. We watch Castle too, it's so good and funny!

Rachel H. said...

I love this time of year when new episodes of all my favorite shows start to air! SO much fun!