PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mommy's Baby

So this momma is NOT a "dirt" kind of girl. Now give me sand and surf and I'm all in. 
Brian  Daddy on the other hand is all about playing in the dirt. 
Well, we took some pictures for a certain someone's birthday invitation that is coming up. I won't share "the one" but, OH my goodness it is cuteness at it's finest. You will have to wait for the invite to see... 
BUT. 
( I got off subject, sorry )

When we put Jackson on the blanket to take some shoots.
 I'll let you be the judge, but this baby is so Momma's Boy. 
Just sayin'







3 comments:

JosiahsMommy said...

I love the pictures! He's so cute. I know I say that all the time, but it's true!

Nana said...

Baby Jackson............get them toes in some dirt.....that is too funny, just how tight can those toes curl up?!!!! Love ya'll

Pam said...

Helarious! :) I don't blame him, nanny does not like to get dirty either! :) Lovies!