8 Months, Holy Moly! Seriously 8 Months...
So here they are our favorite 8 things about 8 months.
1. He is silly. His little personality is really starting to come out and this child is funny. He will give you bashful eye's then when you least expect it bust out laughing at you. He is my silly man.
2. Reaching out for you. He has done this a little but, really started doing this a lot this month. He will look at who he wants and hold out his arm for you to get him. Ugh Come on... melt my heart.
3. Screaming! Or more like "Uggghhh". He was all about clinching his fists and growl/yelling out this month. Testing those lungs and then laughing all proud of himself. This is so funny. When he does this in public people just look like "what the..." Yep. I'm that mom I think it is so cute.
4. Sleeping in his big boy bed. At the start of this month Jackson decided he needed more room and wanted to sleep in his big boy crib. Granted we moved it into the room. (Mommy and Daddy were just not ready to have him in his own room)At first I was so sad to not have him co-sleeping anymore, but he is so cute in his bed. Our baby is growing up.
5. 20 lbs 13oz. ummm that's right my baby is a chunk er. Seriously if you put those saddlebags on a grown woman she would sob. On Jackson, the cutest most "chub" worthy thing ever!
6. Singing in the car. Most babies nap in the car and Bubbie takes his fair share of naps on the go. But not before he sings and babbles himself to sleep. A steady stream of Da dada and Ooo's from the backseat are a guarantee if you ride with us.
7. Oatmeal. Yep Oatmeal. It tickles me to no end how much this child loves his oatmeal. He loves food, his bottles. He will whimper when they are gone, but he opens so wide for oatmeal and gets all excited when you start to give him his bedtime snack. I will have to take a picture so you can see his face.
8. Bub's in on the move. He is rolling faster than you can turn around these days. We even ordered a new rug for the living room so he will have more space to roll on. This is a favorite but, also makes me a little sad. He is getting so big so fast. Our little man is 8 months old. I can't believe it.