PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History was made... Thought's from Mommara

Tonight as I sit here and listen to the cheers and disappointments on TV. I am so thankful that Jackson will be raised in a country that give us the chance to choose.  I know this was no surprise to God, I pray as a country we can give this man a chance. I for one am proud to be apart of a very historical election. My hope is that we can as a country once again stand behind a president and be proud. (I have not been for the last 4 years)  Sure some of us will be nervous, unsure of the future, but be at least proud to be Americans. It will be a tough road ahead for him. I pray they can keep him safe. His girls deserve a dad and our country the chance to see what positive change he can bring. At this point your glass can be half full or half empty. Mr Obama is our new President. I for one and proud and excited to see what the future holds for our country.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Inspirational.

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited. Well said!!

(And your turkey pic of Jackson is too precious!)

Donna said...

As a Believer I am so disappointed and discouraged, but will pray for him because the Scripture tells me to do so!