PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm going to get better at this.

So the whole point of this blog is to keep everyone updated on Jackson's weekly happenings and so far I've sucked at it. Well lets catch up. We are finally gaining a good amount of weight between 1 and 2 pounds a week! We are still in the 5-10 % but, I have a feeling in another month we will be all caught up! Last thurs. he was  8 lbs  7 oz. I was so excited I could have cried. We have had a few days of growth spurt behavior. Just not having it, but I love it. All that means is my little man is getting bigger. B and I  have already noticed a huge change in the past three weeks. He is up more, looking around. Even becoming more snuggley, if that's possible. Just tonight B was saying he can't even imagine if these changes have happened so fast what it will be like in a month or two more. I know before we blink he'll be such a big boy, and even though I'm here with him every day I feel like it's happening to quickly. It's hard for me to even keep up.
Starting now I'm going to be better at this! I promise! Off to bed with this sleeping prince. Night...

No comments: